Joe Cocker

Default Supplier of extra tall internal door?

Just bought a flat and one of the internal doors is missing. It is a plain
door (i.e. no panels, etc) and 84" x 30" (213cm x 76cm) in size.

I have looked everywhere for a replacement, but have been unable to find
anything even close. 80" were the tallest I could find.

I would rather go for something cheap and cheerful to match the other 5
doors that can be accessed from the hall.

Any idea where such door can be found (I am in Glasgow)? I am happy to buy
a bigger door than required and plane/cut to size.

Many TIA,

J.

PS: Fire doors are the only ones that I could find that come in this height
(but much wider than I need), but I prefer not to use them as they weight a
ton and cost a fortune (in comparison at least).