Gunner

Default Pearl Harbor

On 8 Dec 2003 13:22:35 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Jim, once again, you failed to answer the question

No. That was your question and it's the wrong
question. My *statement* is the EXACT same
statement that you made in another thread about
two weeks ago, namely that I get very unhappy
when the constitiution gets a screwing.

And I will continue to stand by that statement.

Jim

So then..you will not answer the question, but make a statement only,
then continue to whine like a little child?

Ok, I can work with this.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith