SimonST SimonST is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster
What is the approx scrap value (per metre) of 15mm copper tube? (in
non-industrial quantities?)

I'm just wondering in terms of whether it's worth keeping those little
offcuts of tube from a job rather than just binning them, and/or whether
its worthwhile ever lugging out redundant tubing from previous
installations while the floorboards are up...!

David
When I cleared out the old heating system and tanks, I took the whole lot to the local metal recycling centre, where it was weighed.
I got £35 quid for my troubles - paid for a few beers.