Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Resurfacing Pool Deck Area

wrote:
NSN wrote:

I plan to have the entire deck power washed and the cracked areas
ground down and leveled out as much as possible... What is the best
material to use for this project.

You might heat the pool with a dark layer of lightweight concrete
over PEX tubing.

Nick

More great practical advice. The guy has 1/4 inch to work with and
Nick tells him to turn his pool surround into a solar heater. How
much vertical space do you think it takes to lay PEX and cover it with
concrete over an existing pool surround? Do you even own a pool?
Next we'll get a bunch of differential equations.