Eastburn

Default Pearl Harbor

If you all remember in the early or first day - I think second or third
-
the train of tanks heading in to 'town' came across an ammo dump that
had
rockets.

They showed some on the TV - and the bodies were hollow - e.g. nothing
explode with.

In my opinion, those were gas canister holders. Slide in this cylinder,
screw on the bottom - shoot and slam it into something - and the G's
on impact outgas the lot. It was even pointed out in a later TV shot.

Just no gas was found. I suspect a different hole that wasn't found.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer