Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery

Default How can I clean printer catridges?

"Edu" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello.

I am tired of buying a new printer whenever I try to print after 2
months of having it turned off. The catridges are always dry. Printer
cleaning program does not always improve it.
If I buy, for example, an HP printer, I can solve the problem by buying
a new catrigde set, because the catridge is formed by the ink container
and the printing head (the part I really need to change...).

Get one of the laser printers. They do not use ink that can dry out. They
use a dry transfer type of material to do the printing.