Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edu

Default How can I clean printer catridges?

Hello.

I am tired of buying a new printer whenever I try to print after 2
months of having it turned off. The catridges are always dry. Printer
cleaning program does not always improve it.
If I buy, for example, an HP printer, I can solve the problem by buying
a new catrigde set, because the catridge is formed by the ink container
and the printing head (the part I really need to change...).

But when you buy colour&black catridges for HP, you're apying more than
the new printer cost (at here in my country).

So, I prefer to use printers which don't replace the printer head in
the new catridge. For example Epson (or canon, or others).

I would like to have any easy technique to clean the printing head
after a long inactivity time. In some cases, the dissasembly of the
printing head is tedious.

Anyone has developed a way to easily clean it???

Thanks in advance!
Eduardo