Posted to misc.consumers.house
Tomes

Default Low water pressure on one side of house.

"v" wrote in message
On 15 Jun 2006 19:45:23 -0700, someone wrote:

This morning i turned on the hose and the water came out at its regular
pressure, then suddenly the water came out as a trickle.

You're absolutely sure that the hose isn't kinked? Absolutely sure
that the blockage isn't in the hose itself?

You only said you "turned on the hose", 1st it ran full force, 2nd it
turned to a trickle. Did you try seeing what the hose bibb did by
itself (with the hose removed)???

I am thinking that there was an air gap in the hose line. This happens to
me all the time. I have hoses connected to hoses to make long runs and air
bleeds in through the connections when the hose is turned off. I turn it on
and it runs fine until I hit the air gap and it trickles for a while until
it catches up and comes out again.
Tomes