Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Electromotive Guru

Default TV shows stripes/lines at the top of the screen

Arfa Dailywrote:
Now you may think that is ok, but I think that
if those of us who are properly qualified, and whose collective

wisdom
exceeds yours by many times, were to recommend that he continued to

poke
around inside an item of equipment that REALLY COULD KILL OR

SERIOUSLY
INJURE him, this would be irresponsible, rather than helpful.

Kiddo, you don't even know what and how many fields I am skilled and
trained in, nor to what degree, so don't profess yourself to be some
sort of ultimate guru. Secondly I was not encouraging someone to take
a risk beyond their capability. All I had said that people could have
been more polite in their responses.

I've been around prolly more than you and live anything but a
sheltered internet life. Get over yourself and just try to be more
civil. That is all I was saying, if you had managed to read a little
more thoroughly.....