Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Moos

Default Delta 22-59 vs. Dewalt DW735 planers ... which is better?

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote:

ARGHHH!!!! Anyone want to throw in their two cents of sawdust? For $150
cheaper, would you take the Delta? Or hold out for the Dewalt?

I was looking at planers a couple of months ago, and trying to
decide if I wanted to spend the money for the Dewalt DW735 or
something considerably less expensive from Ryobi. In the end, I
went with the Dewalt DW734[1] and I've been very happy with it.

I don't know about getting one of these online, but I got mine at
the local Lowes for $359.

[1]: http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/to...productID=5934