Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

Default My climbing pool robot cleaner is getting stuck on my pool stairs

What kind is it? I have a Polaris 280 . About every 5 min. there is a
reverse jet in the hose about 5' from the 280 it goes on and pulls the whole
unite backwards. Also I found if you watch it will never work you must peek
around the corner. Same sort of thing as watching water boiling.

"Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC" wrote in message
I was hoping you can help.

I have an in the ground pool. My pool robot climbs the walls fine and
generally works well. However,
my pool robot is trying to climb my pool stairs that lead to the outside
and keeps getting stuck on
the first stair. So when the robot gets stuck, he just stays there and no
further cleaning occurs.

Can you recommend an idea so that he won't get stuck. I tried to clean the
stairs and that did not
help. It seems that the first stair is just tall enough to make the robot
stuck.

Thanks much,

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC

Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net