Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Be Sure To Visit homedepotsucks.org

I am not in any way involved with this web site, nor do I work for Home
Depot or any competitior. But, via a Business Week story, I just
discovered the following web site and found it facinating.

I have actually e-mailed Home Depot before to let them know our local
store has to be the worst run in the chain, but never get a response.
Employees are always impossible to find, I have had customer service
reps roll their eyes at me when I asked a question or brought back a
return, etc.

I guess I'm not alone.

http://homedepotsucks.org/