Posted to alt.home.repair
zxcvbob

Default Neighbor disputes my property line location

Yenc-Post wrote:
Abe wrote in
:

What's stupid about that? It works really well where I am. If a car is
"junked" meaning it doesn't have current registration etc., sitting in
the same place over 72 hours, the code enforcers (in my area Police
Partners) are on it in a hurry. Might work a lot better than grabbing
your gun, though maybe not as satisfying. :-)

The original post said:
"The neighbor has parked a vehicle on the grass with half the car over
on my side. The hood is up and the engine is out and he is apparently
fixing it in his garage."

It's his neighbor's car, and his neighbor works on it. It's not
abandoned or junked. Jeez, how about a little reading comprehension?

My town calls a car like that abandoned and junk. Even if it were a brand
new car you can't have it taken apart for more than 7 days. Also we aren't
allowed to park on the grass.

On the other hand, if he wants to complain about it as an eyesore,
that's a different story.

It depends a lot whether the license plates is current or not.

Best regards,
Bob