Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Neighbor disputes my property line location

On 21 Jun 2006 14:18:48 -0700, "
wrote:

zapalac wrote:
Now I ****ed off a new neighbor and have a mess in my hand.

Any advise?

Put up the highest fence premitted. Do it fast. This guy is a jerk. Ask
the town what to do about him not moving his car.

a angry neighbor can make your life hell....

dogs barking police calls, noisey brawls, nasty friends. just to name a
few...

at least try to be nice, and find a impartial person to check out the
lines.

we inally moved after a neighbor dispute that began much as this one
did. they did EVERYTHING to make us unhappy. were very successful. my
grandma bnever really got over moving, and always missed our old home

What's interesting is that there are so clearly two sides to the
advice here. I haven't counted how many are on each side, but I think
we can see one or more of the causes of war.