jim rozen

Default Pearl Harbor

In article , Gunner says...

Now could you please explain exactly why your view of the
BOR is a single, unitary amemdment - the second, of
course. And you will move heaven and earth to see to
it that the second is upheld verbatim, and stamp and
holler if anyone who supports it is denigrated.

Cites? We have the ACLU watching over the rest of them (their ignoring
the 2nd is notable btw)

A CITE? I don't need a cite for my opinion. This is
what you look like, to me.

There is NO way to prevent terrorism, or acts of terrorism, without
stepping on peoples toes, or their Rights. Period. Full stop, end
program.

This is what ashcroft would have you believe. I had hoped you
were wiser than that. If you are willing to destroy the
constitition to save it, then I guess this part of the discussion
comes to a close.

Jim

please reply to: