Posted to alt.home.repair
PanHandler

Default (OT) Bed liner over wood, polyurethane

I've recently built a pair of speaker enclosures using ¾" A/C plywood. They
have one coat of MinWax clear satin polyurethane on them now, and I'm
considering spraying them with Dupli-Color truck bedliner coating. There's
no mention on the Dupli-Color of spraying over poly, but it does say the dry
coating may be painted. I used plywood rather than high density particle
board as a weight saving measure as this is a 'portable' DJ system.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joearnold/page4/ My question (finally) is
whether or not the coating is suitable for wood/poly. I'm looking for
durability, appearance is secondary. Anybody tried anything similar, or have
any better ideas?
TIA
Easy's getting harder everyday