Posted to misc.consumers.house
Todd H.

Default front load washers

writes:

The washing machine here is still working after 10 years, but when it
breaks, I will not be forking over cash for another one. I will do
without.

Cool. Saves money, and is energy efficient.

But don't expect everyone will have sufficient free time to go back to
washboards and wash basins with ya though. Replying thusly to
someone's inquiry about a front load washer is akin to telling someone
on a car newsgroup that they really should be shopping for a good
quarter horse and a buggy....

Interesting, but not likely useful to the original poster. But hey,
it's usenet, we get what we pay for right?

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/