Posted to alt.home.repair
______?

Default leaked floecent ballast cleanup

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:07:51 -0700, broke out their
crayolas and scribbled:

Steam Iron and a roll of paper towels first. When Iron cools, clean with
alcohol before the wife finds out.

NEVER EVER point a propane torch at concrete.

IT WILL EXPLODE!

You can get hurt. My propane torch fell over during a plumbing project,
it was amazing, pieces of concret exploded

Please reread!

I was referring to a steam iron, as in ironing board and clothes iron.

Then learn to quote so quote doesn't have to be added, so thread can be
followed.

Install a newsreader and learn to configure it and find out what usenet
really is. You'll enjoy it more, trust me.
http://www.usenetmonster.com/infocen...et_history.asp

Get away from Google for posting. Google is really an archive of posts
with a beta interface that is more confusing to use for posting to usenet.

Then read this:
http://tgos.org/newbie/rules.html

Sit back and take your time before you post.

Adieu.