Posted to alt.home.repair
Shaun Eli

Default Two dryers - one vent?

If I have a lot of laundry I do the towels separately, later. I have
enough towels that there's never any rush. And in the winter I
sometimes just hang them inside because the extra humidity is nice.

It's 2006. Detergent research has come a long way since 1950. There's
not a lot of need to wash anything in anything but cold water, and thus
no need to separate the laundry. Nobody's ever told me my white
t-shirts aren't white enough... because they're still as bright as new.

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)