Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.binaries.emulators.nintendo
Brian

Default Where to get a NES controler port...

Controllersr for such an old game station can't be more than pennies on
eBay! Nuck nuck! I remember my old nintendo had a problem where we had to
use a plastic sleeve (or something) and shove it inside to push the game
down farther to get it to work, and even then it took several tries. he he
he

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
Where can I buy a NES controller port that you can plug the original
controlers into. I have a project where I need 2 of them and I don't plan
on cutting the ends off my controlers.

Thanks in advance...

- Mike