Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar

Default How to deal with flea in carpet?

In article ,
says...
My vote is for the bomb/fogger....and do yourself a favor and do the
whole house.

The down fall of the foggers is that you have to leave after treatment
for a few hours and may only be killing the exposed adults, doing
nothing to the eggs or larvae or any adults that may of crawled away
from the air flow. Where with the aerosol carpet sprays the IGR is in
the product and you can be assured that you are placing where it is
needed and depending on the products time away can be just a few
minutes, almost a dry application along with there is a residual so one
treatment is longer lasting. And I have never heard of anyone blowing up
a house with the aerosols as they do with foggers...which can be a
bonus.
--
Lar