Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH

Default Neighbor's Lighter fluid fumes

Charlie S. wrote:
"m Ransley" wrote in message
I will bet you complain about everything, you should move.

You are wrong. I get along well with my neighbors. We shovel each
other out and watch each other's houses when we go away. We also
help if there is major project going on.

It's just that this odor is excessive and suffocating. Can't sleep
in my room when it's on. My room faces the back of my house. Thus,
I think it is one of the neighbors behind me that making a stink.

Fan.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...