Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

Default Which is stronger?

"Swingman" wrote

Good question. I've put some pictures up for you.

Go to the url below and scroll down to "Router Mortising Jigs" and you'll
see the simple jig that allows you to do this:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

OK Swingman, I have to make these remarks.

I have worked in various communication capacities and have had to evaluate
marketing materials and corporate communications. I had to constantly fight
the artsy fartsy graphic designers who can take any simple communication
task and turn it into a psychedelic nightmare. I remember when a newsletter
was a page or two of typewritten information that you could use.

Your website is a marvel in simplicity. Both in terms of design and
communication. You use pictures to illustrate what you are talking about.
You give short, concise messages with the pictures. And you do so in a warm,
folksy manner that is such a refreshing alternative to the marketing centric
styles of so many other websites.

And it chronicles a guy who has a simple, small shop. There is no big
warehouse or commercial shop here. It gives information freely to ordinary
folks who want to create or expand a home workshop. I have your website in
my favorites list. And I recommend your site to others.

Just wanna say, good job sir. If more folks did such a good job as you with
their website, the web would be much more enjoyable (and educational). It
makes the whole putting together a shop thing more do-able. It is a
pleasure to peruse your website.

Now I gotta go back to being my usual curmudgeon self.

Lee