Eastburn

Default Pearl Harbor

Regarding Pearl - May all of them rest in peace.

Been to Punch Bowl to visit lost ones.

Today I backed up a video tape onto a DVD and created a cover
with pictures of the Harbor map, Arizona exploding, Arizona resting
under the white bridge,
The Utah on her side, and the Oklahoma on her stacks.
Details of text on the DVD cover included some vitals.
Some of which are :

PERSONNEL KILLED

Navy 2001
Marine Corps 109
Army 231
Civilian 54

PERSONNEL WOUNDED

Navy 710
Marine Corps 69
Army 364
Civilian 35

SHIPS

Sunk or beached 12
Damaged 9

AIRCRAFT

Destroyed 164
Damaged 159

Martin [ who has a resting Great Grandfather who used to steer those
boats as his ]

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Walt LeRoy wrote:

Time to take a moment and reflect on what happened to us 62 years ago,
today, and stop all the bickering and get behind our leaders and fighting
forces in our present struggle.

S/Sgt. Walt LeRoy
Co.A, 361st S S Regiment
1943--1946