Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical - Halliburton gives more bad advice

Hey its not funny to get hit bad, where a quick no spark assures your
not about to work in a hot box.

I have also worked on high voltage devices, better safe than sorry.

So you think my redundancy stuff is funny?

Think about that the next time something essential breaks in your home.
My best friend has had 2 washers and 2 dryers for over 30 years that I
have known him.

This summer I am drilling a water well in my back yard, for irrigation
and back up of city water. my hydra drill knock off is in place.