Andrew Gabriel

Default Shower cable in a copper pipe ??

In article ,
"NC" writes:
All,
I currently have cable running to my shower through sealed conduit attached
to the top of the skirting board in the bathrooom - the design of the flat
precludes passing it through the walls. It is safe / allowed for me to use
chromed copper pipe for this instead as it will look a lot nicer and fit in
better with the other pipes in the room ?? Safety etc says it may not be....

It used not to be allowed to use exposed metal truncking,
but that restriction seems to have gone from the 2001 regs.
Obviously, it will have to be bonded.

--
Andrew Gabriel