Gunner

Default Small gloat, Hendey lathe, and questions...

On 07 Dec 2003 23:40:37 GMT, (ERich10983) wrote:

By the powers vested in me by the powers that vest powers and all
who have vested powers vested in them, I hearby authorize you to
clean and organize your shop hencewith. '- )

Yes, I need help, I've been on the Packrats Anonymous gang since
'way back. See

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...s+anonymous%22

besides, how do you think I made room for the lathe...?

Yep, I started that thread back way back when. Since then I've retired and
practically made a new profession of getting rid of "junque" by gifting local
kids and anyone else who needs really neat stuff. I consider myself a reformed
sinner who hoarded way too much material and gadgetry.

On the down side, there are several parents in town who turn out the lights and
barricade the doors when they see me drive up in my truck.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH

Chuckle..I just put 4 monitors, a half dozen PCs and all manner of
bits and pieces next to the dumpster this afternoon. I figure they
will be gone by noon, before the trash truck comes.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith