Richard J Kinch

Default Harbor Freight tool grinder?

Joel Corwith writes:

1/2 hp 6" tool and carbide grinder 46727 on sale for $129.99?

I've had one of these for a few months. It does a fine job sharpening
carbide bits. Runs quiet and true. A great bargain at the price. It
needs several jigs (not included, I made some myself) to hold the bits
properly, depending on what you want to do. And a diamond dresser.

The water drizzler cup is a joke. I suppose you could fix it up to work,
but then you're slinging water all over the room. I use my mist cooler on
a heavy flow.

I have yet to try a diamond wheel in this thing, but I think that would
upgrade it to something quite nice.