Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Two dryers - one vent?

jtees4 wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:57:34 -0500, "PanHandler"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
First of all, thanks to all who responded to my previous question
about basement floors, your responses were extremely informative.
Thank you guys, you're awesome!

I have one more quick question: I am installing a second dryer in
the laundry room, and my HVAC guy tells me that he can't attach the
new dryer to the vent for the existing dryer and will need to run a
new separate vent. I'm curious as to what the reasons would be for
not sharing a vent between two dryers. (The HVAC guy couldn't give
me an explanation). Thanks!

My cheap boss once tried this with rest room exhaust vents - the men
fouled the ladies' room and vice versa.

Yeah...but which one smeller worse???

Even I can answer that. It is always the other one.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit