Posted to alt.home.repair
Craven Morehead

Default Gas pool heater questions

Pool supply place like "Leslie's" (USA), or online.
wrote in message
oups.com...

Craven Morehead wrote:

2) As you observed, the thermocouple current is routed thru a pressure
safety switch. Typically, after a few years, the silver contacts on this
switch will tarnish. Since the switch itself is totally enclosed, you
cannot observe this. You have two options:

a) Buy a new switch or,

Is there something in particular I'd be looking for when I look for a
new switch? Would I be able to find one at Home Depot, or would I need
to go to a specialty place? Thanks for all the help so far.

Tim