Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Beginners tips for plastic plumbing

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
IME for waste pipe a hand saw is *much* better, use a mitre box if
worried about squareness. Give it a try on an offcut...

With solvent weld you can cut it with near anything since the solvent will
dissolve any raggedness round the cut.

Richard Cranium here is at it again. He would leave burred edges on the
inside of drain pipe.

Oh, *I* wouldn't. I do things properly. Just giving advice for bodgers
such as you who don't invest in the proper tools or have basic skills.
My joints never leak no matter what type of pipe I use.

Can you image? They must have let them stay up late
to watch the world cup.

Why would anyone want to look at a container?

--
*If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.