Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Water in the basement

Andy & Carol wrote:
Not really a lot of water, but when it rains I get a trickle.
50 year house, did all the things in order to stop it, but it
still comes in. Rerouted downspouts, lots of soil to keep the water
away from the house, etc.
A local company I called, has a different idea the they say, will
stop this forever.
It called WaterGuard, a perimeter type indoor system that goes inside
the the basement. Cement floor is cut and a special trough is
installed, and routed to a sump pump.

Any body every heard of it or have it installed. The company
that does this, has a very good reputation for doing good work.
Thanks,
Andy

Well they are not really fixing the leak, they are just giving the water
somewhere to go.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit