Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer

Default Left handed drill bits in Calgary... or at least Canada???

wrote in message
Princess Auto might be of help. If they don't stock them they might be
able to order them.

I'll give them a try... Didn't see any last time I was in there, but I was
in a bit of a hurry.

If this bolt is accessible and you have A wire feed welder you can try
to remove it by taking A nut and clamping it over what is left of the
broken bolt.

I haven't got access to even see the bolt at this point as my view is
blocked by the timing belt cover. I was hoping to have all the necessary
tools handy before I started. I can spare $20 for a a couple bits, even if
it turns out that I don't need them now.

At this point all I know is that the bolt broke off due to sideways stresses
and not due to over torquing or corrosion.

I'm going out to the garage shortly to start dismantling this thing... Wish
me luck!