Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default Charging leisure battery.

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:28:27 +0100, Alec wrote:

Steve Firth Wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 00:32:19 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Steve Firth
saying something like:

You'll forgive, I am sure my tetchiness at tradesmen who take on a job
that
they are unqualified to do and then come to a diy group to find out how
do it.

Everybody's got to start somewhere with this kind of thing. You had
to,
yourself.

Umm yes, but I'm not selling my services, to others. I'm a DIY loon
having
fun at my own expense.

I hadn't even noticed your tetchiness to be honest and as a NACOSS Gold
(now NSI) approved engineer in all aspects of CCTV, Access control and
Intruder alarms for 16 years who are you to say I'm unqualified.

How many offline power systems have you installed?

Your post indicates this is the first, hence you are unqualified in this
respect.

**** me are you going to join Drivel in the stupid bin?