Posted to misc.consumers.house
Doug Miller

Default PRIMER bulb Broken

In article om, wrote:
I know i need to Replace this Primer Bulb in this Old weed wacker Its
completley gone is there a way to bypass this. meaning will the engine
run without being primered more likely not but is there an alternative
to bypass the primer bulb. make Homelite model Bandit

So replace it. What's the big deal? I had to do that on my Ryobi trimmer
earlier this year. Cost less than ten bucks, and took less than ten minutes.

--
Regards,