Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default removing spray paint from wood

Geronimo W. Christ Esq wrote:
I've got a solid pine wooden fence surrounding the house (unpainted) and
some little sods have spray-painted some graffiti on it. Any tips for
getting it off ?

I've got some Nitro Mors here, but before I get into that it would be
interesting to hear whether it might work ?

You'll be able to get it off using the other suggested methods,
but it may look different where you've treated it. You could try
some creosote to even the lot out, and make it less susceptible
to attack (and desirable to attack) - I have heard that a good
coating of yobbo juice is also a good thing.