Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Intercom Recommendation Wanted

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:21:05 GMT, "evelyn davis"
wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I had a couple of Motorola 6310 radios and they
worked great so I bought another one olus charging docks for all three so I
can leave them on all the time. The buildings have separeate electrice
service.

Does it come from the same power transformer? If so a wireless
(powerline) intercom may work. They don't work on all electrical
systems.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com