Posted to rec.woodworking
TerryKing

Default "Retractable" Casters for Radial Arm Saw base ???

Can anyone point to a supplier of casters that easily retract (and
hopefully easily extend)?

I need to be able to roll my Radial Arm Saw on it's moderately heavy
base from place to place. But I really want the base to sit on it's own
legs when it's parked-for-work. I have casters with 'locks' on them on
my planer and it's never stable, and moves a bit way too easily - a bad
solution.

Also, any DIY - weldit ideas welcome...

Thanks!
Regards, Terry King ...On The Mediterranean in Carthage
(Back ...In The Barn In Vermont for the Summer)