Fatboise Fatboise is offline
Member

Default Sizing a fan

Hi,
I was watching that program on BBC2 "It's not easy been green" and I saw that they piped the warm air from the kitchen where the wood burner is, up stairs to the bedrooms and I was thinking that I wouldn't mind a bit of that. I have a large kitchen/dining/living room with a wood/coal burner in it. This room is 8m x 5m and is at the side of the house and is single storey.
What I'd like help with is sizing a fan/hosing to move the warm air from the kichen to two of the bedrooms upstairs. I should have no problem routing the hosing.

Any help/tips greatly appreciated