Posted to alt.home.repair
Shelly

Default Kitchen Plumbing Help (Please!!)

Hello ~

My husband and I are trying to remove a short piece of rusty galvanized
piping (waste pipe) underneath our kitchen sink. We are using a pipe
wrench, but it is not budging! We have tried both WD40 and Vinegar
(this was suggested by our local hardware store).

We have to have the pipe wrench facing down, on the left side of the
pipe, because the dishwasher is to the right. We could use a smaller
pipe wrench on the right side, but we can not get good leverage on it.

Here are some pictures so you can see what we are working with:
http://members.cox.net/shelly1205/Plumbing.html

Can somebody PLEASE help us? We have come so far in our garbage
disposal replacement, and don't want to have to call the plumber now!!

Thank you!

~Shelly