Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Urz

Default JVC TV Goes off after about 5 seconds.

wrote:
I have talked about this TV b4 but i could not give enouth details.
This TV powers up but goes to standby after about five (5) seconds. I
can hear and feel the flyback switched on for that short time. The
model number is AV-20N10 . The micro processor is MN1873287JE

205A3304
I'm Suspecting the u-com (micro-processor). Can anything else be the
problem?
Thanks all good pals

DId you see full raster before shutdown? I have one at home now that
shutdown when the Vertical output IC failed. New IC and caps around it
and it was back on line.

Bob