Gary Coffman

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 5 Dec 2003 05:03:58 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Gary Coffman says...
I wasn't stupid enough to accost him about it,

He was stupid enough to wear the damn thing out in
the open, to be seen by all. Does not speak well
of the IQ standards for that force.

Well, he's a detective, so he had it under his jacket. But
his jacket was open. And, he is a detective, so he's a bit
smarter than the average cop. I'd guess an IQ of about
85.

but I've lived here a long
time and know some people. I made a phone call, and the next day I got
a call from the detective telling me that the Browning had mysteriously
turned up.

Heh. It's nice to have friends.

Yes. In this case it was the Sheriff's father.

Gary