Richard Lewis

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

(Carl Nisarel) wrote:

No, it doesn't.

Yes, it does, idiot.

Oh, I get it. You're making the same old mistake that the idiot
formerly known as ed was above....you're assuming I meant perhaps one
state etc and that I would intentionally lie to you rather than simply
state the facts and let them prove themselves?

Armed robberies in the US in 2000....408K; rape....90K;
assault....910K etc etc etc.

Do you make it a habit of creating numbers out of thin air? Since
you're an idiot, it's not surprising.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/

If those don't satisfy you, idiot, try the FBI site that Bob cited
below.

Sure looks like "hundreds of thousands of times a year" to
me.....idiot.

Yes, you are an idiot. You had to move the goalpost and then you had
to make up the stats.

Which stats did I make up, idiot?

ral