Posted to alt.home.repair
cheaphomeowner

Default Problem in attic

I would like the thank every one for their input into this topic. To
follow up, I have no interest in going after the inspector. I just
can't see how he would miss this. I mean he was up in the attic,
inspected the roof sheeting, the fireplace chimney and some wiring.
So how did he miss this? Any way, Back to the real issue. It sounds
as if I need to fully vent the duct work to insure that I don't get
moisture and I am thinking of just running it fully out of the top
roof vent or out to the soffits. Also, the fans are on seperate
switches and they are only used for about 30 mins. each night during
showers. Soffit or top roof vent, which would do better?