Posted to alt.home.repair
IBM5081

Default U staples

Now that's another problem - stretching the fence while stapling it to
lumber. It should be possible to get adequate tension between corner
posts, connect at the corners, then attach to the line posts. A single
stretch should be sufficient since the tension is set once the corners
are stapled. Usually a two-man job.

Eigenvector wrote:
So it's not just me then. I was beginning to wonder if I was doing it the
wrong way or something. I can't fathom doing this for more than a few quick
jobs. Trying to hold the fencing in tension, while driving a very small
uneven staple into wood with a hammer just isn't fun.