Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 06 Dec 2003 23:54:22 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

Damn, "Buster" is gonna be a fine looking mule.

Any of the family work cattle worth a crap?

Thanks, I have one that I'm working now that should be great on cattle. Her
Momma is a grandaughter of Dash For Cash & maternal grampa was Dakota Bar Leo,
World Ch working cowhorse. Outruns the local quarter horses. Fun way to make
a buck at the local shows ), but they're onto me now, drat!
Greg Sefton

They still keeping mules out of the endurance races?

A mule will run or walk a horse to death...lol

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith