Carl Nisarel

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

(Richard Lewis) wrote

(Carl Nisarel) wrote:

Yes, idiotic.

Define "idiotic"

You.

It happens hundreds of thousands of times a year.

Having a "'loved one' assaulted by a unethical criminal, intent on
taking stuff and doing bodily harm" does not happen hundreds of
thousands of times a year.

Doesn't?

No, it doesn't.

Oh, I get it. You're making the same old mistake that the idiot
formerly known as ed was above....you're assuming I meant perhaps one
state etc and that I would intentionally lie to you rather than simply
state the facts and let them prove themselves?

Armed robberies in the US in 2000....408K; rape....90K;
assault....910K etc etc etc.

Do you make it a habit of creating numbers out of thin air? Since
you're an idiot, it's not surprising.

Were you aware that most rapes and assaults are by someone known to
the victim? IOW, your wife and daughter are more likely to be
assaulted and raped by you than by some 'unethical criminal'.

Sure looks like "hundreds of thousands of times a year" to
me.....idiot.

Yes, you are an idiot. You had to move the goalpost and then you had
to make up the stats.