Posted to misc.consumers.house
USA1st

Default Low water pressure on one side of house.

wrote:
This morning i turned on the hose and the water came out at its regular
pressure, then suddenly the water came out as a trickle. I checked some
other bibbs on that side and the water barely came out. The rest of the
house is not affected by the low pressure. Any ideas why the pressure
is low on only one side of the house?

Mine does the same thing. The water on the front of the house has much
more pressure than the back of the house. And I have no idea why. I
have not cut anything off with a cut off valve or anything else. It
has been that way since I moved in...years ago.