Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector

Default Dead body in my attic

"mm" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:29:07 GMT, "Shopdog" wrote:

Lets see, after two years laying in the heat of summer and cold of winter,
don't think there would be much of a smell by now, you would have noticed
it
in the first stages of decomp. If there is only a skeleton then you really
wouldn't be smelling much either.

Absolutely.

Trolllllllll

Not too many people would bring this story to this ng if it were true.

But I should say that a a few months after I bought my house I went up
in the attic and found two bodies. I was really surprised and wasn't
sure at first what I had found because they were almost entirely
covered by the pink fiberglass insulation. Only their beaks were
sticking out. Eventually I concluded that they got in where the
soffit vent screen had come away from the wood frame, but couldn't
find their way yout.

Searcher

Only their "beaks" sticking out, you mean you found 2 squid in your attic?