Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Dead body in my attic

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:29:07 GMT, "Shopdog" wrote:

Lets see, after two years laying in the heat of summer and cold of winter, I
don't think there would be much of a smell by now, you would have noticed it
in the first stages of decomp. If there is only a skeleton then you really
wouldn't be smelling much either.

Absolutely.

Trolllllllll

Not too many people would bring this story to this ng if it were true.

But I should say that a a few months after I bought my house I went up
in the attic and found two bodies. I was really surprised and wasn't
sure at first what I had found because they were almost entirely
covered by the pink fiberglass insulation. Only their beaks were
sticking out. Eventually I concluded that they got in where the
soffit vent screen had come away from the wood frame, but couldn't
find their way yout.

Searcher